I’m thrilled to announce that The Bogle Center for Financial Literacy will be sponsoring an ongoing series of podcasts, hosted by Boglehead author, Rick Ferri. The podcast is titled Bogleheads on Investing Podcast and the podcasts will be made available at the podcast site.
Rick’s podcasts, which are scheduled to start in September, will feature some well-known figures in the investment world.
The list below features future guests who have agreed to be interviewed. The guests are presented in no particular order:
- John C. Bogle (Vanguard founder)
- David Blitzer (S&P indices)
- Tim Buckley (CEO Vanguard)
- Jonathan Clements (Humble Dollar)
- Christine Benz (Morningstar)
- Alan Roth (Wealth Logic)
- Bill Bernstein (Efficient Frontier)
- Gus Sauter (Vanguard â€“ Retired)
- Wes Gray (Alpha Architect)
- Mel Lindauer ( Bogleheads)
- Dan Egan (Betterment)
- Joel Dickson (Vanguard)
- Jason Zweig (WSJ â€“ TBD)