The Bogle Center is pleased to announce that registration for the 2022 Bogleheads Conference is NOW OPEN!
The 2022 Bogleheads Conference will be held:
October 12 – 14, 2022
Oak Brooks Hills Resort
Westmont, IL (15 miles south of O’hare Airport).
There are 500 seats available:
- Anyone can attend. Membership on Bogleheads.org is NOT required to buy tickets.
- Tickets are first-come, first-serve. You may buy for two people at one time.
- There are two charges: a three-day conference for $395 per person (through May), and the Bogleheads Banquet on Thursday evening, $100 per person. If you attend both, the total cost will be $495.
- You may also purchase tickets ala cart if you have a guest attending either the conference or the banquet or both.
- The link to reserve a hotel room is on the website.
A conference ticket includes:
- Entrance to all conference activities except the banquet, which is $100 extra.
- Bogleheads University on Wednesday afternoon (focused on new Bogleheads).
- Wednesday evening reception with hors d’oeuvres and drinks.
- Breakfast Thursday, lunch Thursday, and breakfast Friday.
- Refreshments and snacks at breaks.
We’re still working on the agenda, but so far we’ve got:
- Wall Street Journal columnist/author Jason Zweig in conversation with author/financial advisor Bill Bernstein.
- Author and economist Burton Malkiel.
- Washington Post columnist/author Michelle Singletary.
- Bogleheads favorites Rick Ferri, Mike Piper, and Allan Roth.
- Jim Dahle (aka “White Coat Investor”).
- Chris Mamula of the “Can I Retire Yet?” blog (FIRE).
- Financial planner Jon Luskin.
- Ben Johnson, head of global ETF research for Morningstar.
- Bogleheads University, a day of learning for Bogleheads newbies and people who want a knowledge refresh.
- A Bogleheads banquet, including the first inductee into the Bogleheads Hall of Fame.
If you would like to attend, but the ticket cost is not within your budget, a limited number of scholarships are available through The John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy. Please contact us for more information: https://boglecenter.net/contact/
We hope to see you there!
The Bogle Center Board